Sunday, January 8, 2012

Noisy Household Makes For Noisy Budgies

Photo © Annoncen.org

Most budgies fear the noise of a vacuum cleaner. But once they get over it, they will actually start making noise when you are making noise. Each time I go around in the living room, I catch Frodo singing at the top of his lungs, just because he wants to sing louder than the vacuum cleaner :)

Have you noticed how quiet budgies are when the TV and radio are off, no household appliances are running, and you don't say a word?

Image © Fat Birds on tumblr

Budgies are social birds and they enjoy having a lot of life around them. However, it may be a good idea to give them a few "noisefree" hours per day, so they have time for a nap :)

3 comments:

  1. My budgie absolutely loves it when I use my hair dryer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dancing budgie soo much

    ReplyDelete
  3. we recently had to babysit my cousins budgie on the fourth of july and when he and my two other budgies heard the noise of the fireworks from outside my room window, he sang while the other two freaked out, i guess he wanted to be louder then it too?^^

    ReplyDelete